Join Our Team
Cox Fire Protection is hiring ambitious, motivated individuals who are looking for a career. Join our talented team leading innovation in fire protection and safety today.
Cox Fire was established in 1984 and continues to grow each year! We are dedicated with long-lasting relations across the state with owners and contractors. Our commitment to your life long career starts here.
Cox offers a fully paid Apprenticeship Program. Earn your Journeyman’s Certification while you work for Cox Fire. The credits you earn in Apprenticeship School can be applied towards an A.S. Degree at HCC and students graduate with NO student debt! We maintain a positive relation with AHJ’s throughout Florida. We pride ourselves on being the leading edge of understanding and implementing updates and changes in codes and statutes. Our leadership team maintains an open door policy to our employees, clients, and vendors. Our leaders are actively involved in the day to day as we bring a very close niche team.
Apply today by emailing your resume:
Positions we are seeking:
- Fire Sprinkler Journeymen
- Fire Sprinkler Foreman
- Fire Sprinkler Fitter and Helper
- Fire Alarm Systems and Service Sales Representative
From your first day to our most tenured employees, you will continue to find Cox Fire rewarding and challenging throughout your career.
- Full range of employee benefits including health, vision, dental, and life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- Competitive 401K plan with company matching program
- Advancement opportunities
- Company consistently named in Fastest Growing Companies in Florida by the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Locations throughout Florida – Tampa, Ocala, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Ft. Myers and Orlando